Find your friends. Let them know where you are. No sign-up required!
Friend Radar allows you to share your location with friends quickly and easily, with any iOS device with an Internet connection.
Many location-based apps require you to provide your email address, sign up for an account, or provide the email addresses of your friends and contacts. Friend Radar makes the process easy. Just pick a name and an icon for yourself, type in a group code or pick "Random" and go! You can email or text invitations to your group, and optionally password-protect your group to keep uninvited guests out.
- Sweeping radar screen that shows your friends' distance and location, and rotates with you (devices with compass only)
- Arrow view that points the way to a friend
- Map view with all of your friends (upgrade to Full Version through In-App Purchase!)
- Background updates and power saving options
Use it for:
- Meeting up later at an amusement park - She's in line for that roller coaster
- Getting dinner ready - He's stuck in traffic on the way home
- Picking the kids up - They're waiting for you by the library
- Long distance hide and seek - Go to a big park and find your friends using only the Arrow view
- Feeling a little bit closer - See what friends are up to across town or across the world!
What you need:
- Any iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPadTM running iOS 4.3 or later
- An Internet connection (Wi-fi or cellular)
- Location services enabled (for devices without the GPS feature, anywhere that the Maps application can determine your location, you're good!)
Questions or feedback? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page!